August was such a busy month we packed in lots of fun but also met lots of our goals too which makes me very happy. The Summer bucket list isn’t quite complete but we did manage to tick most of it off and we will try and complete the rest of it in the first few weeks of September before the weather turns colder.
We met lots of our frugal goals and got lots of little jobs done around the house, my focus for this month is going to be decluttering, deep cleaning and organising.
- Celebrate our grandsons 2nd birthday.
- Celebrate our nieces 1st birthday.
- Complete our bucket list.
- Celebrate Daisy’s first day of big school.
- Lose 4 pounds (personal goal)
- Menu plan & stick to a list.
- Line dry as much as possible.
- Finish Christmas present shopping on a budget.
- Pay £50 extra to the credit card debt.
- Look for new earning opportunities online.
- Deep clean oven & hob.
- Declutter every room.
- Paint bathroom radiator.
- Tidy garden & put Summer toys in storage.
- Declutter and organise paperwork.
September is a busy month with lots of celebrations and a few exciting events to attend, I’m also having my haircut (within budget of course) which is such a treat.
What are your goals for September ? leave me a comment below I love hearing from you.