I don’t know about you but I think February seemed to drag on for ages, it’s not my most favourite month of the year and the miserable wet weather didn’t help matters, I kept looking at my garden and wishing the first signs of Spring would hurry up and appear.
I started February feeling a little fed up and unmotivated but towards the end of the month I pulled my socks up, gained some perspective and got on with what needed to be done.
Here’s a summary of our month
- I lost my voice (much to the delight of the children).
- We had a gas leak.
- We celebrated Valentine’s Day frugally.
- We bought a car !!!!
- FrugalMrW had a week off work.
- We spent lots of time at the park.
- We paid an extra £77 off our credit card
- I broke the hoover then learnt how to repair it (go me!).
- We looked after our adorable baby niece for a few hours.
- We watched The Martian (what an amazing film).
- I made a start on decluttering and deep cleaning for Spring.
- We went to the Science and Industry Museum.
- I did lots of freezer meal prep.
- I spent way too much money on bargains (spending ban ahead).
- I finallyhad an eye test and got glasses ( only took 5 years of nagging from FrugalMrW).
I’m really looking forward to March, we have a very busy month ahead and it’s Easter which means chocolate and an extended bank holiday weekend.
How has your February been ? leave me a comment I love hearing from you.