I know everyone says this but I feel like I’ve blinked and missed July, it’s been quite a busy month for us with lots of work for me and a few end of school year celebrations to fit in as well as the usual family, life and house routines.
July has also been a month full of tonsillitis, colds and coughs, we all seem to take it in turns to be poorly and although it’s not been fun at least it was nothing more serious.
Here’s what else has happened in July.
- Daisy took part in her first sports day and loved it.
- FrugalMrW had a delicious prize meal at Bem Brasil.
- Daisy transitioned into her class ready for September.
- I made a good start on my Christmas shopping for the children.
- Daisy got tonsillitis.
- We all got various degrees of colds, coughs and sore throats.
- I deep cleaned the kitchen.
- I managed to stay on top of the gardening.
- Daisy and I went to fun blogger event at Smiggle.
- FrugalMrW and I finished watching the whole series of Game of Thrones, wow just wow !
- We played in the garden lots.
There have been some not so great days in July but I’m choosing to put those behind me and focus on the good days instead, we didn’t have many family days out as we had planned but I have written a Bucket list for Summer with lots of fun things planned for August.
Hope you have had a good month, have you done anything exciting ? leave me a comment below I love hearing from you.