May at the Webster’s has been so much better than April, of course it’s had it’s up and downs like most months but there have definitely been more positive moments than negative.
The month started on a high with my first ever blogging conference and ended with us celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary, here are some other things that happened this month.
- I went to the Blog On MSI Conference and came away very inspired.
- We had two lovely long bank holiday weekends.
- We celebrated Jake turning 2 with a family day out at the farm.
- I had my first haircut in almost 3 years.
- We had some Bedtime Battles and some small victories.
- Our washing machine finally broke.
- I realised I had taken on too much and decided to Re-evaluate .
- I started a new planner to organise my blogging and work schedule.
- We celebrated my cousins engagement with a family barbecue.
- The weather rained and shined in equal measures.
- I did lots of gardening, I even grew some plants and kept some flowers alive.
- We had some lovely days out locally.
- I de-cluttered and deep cleaned lots.
- We reduced our energy bills .
- We added £50 to our Christmas savings pot.
- We celebrated our wedding anniversary with a child free evening and a meal (thanks Lisa).
As you can see we have had a pretty packed month and June is looking to be busy as well with two weeks of half term to look forward to.
How was May for you ? leave me a comment below I love hearing from you.