September was silly busy but lots of fun and very productive, this past week has been the busiest of them all and I’m looking forward to a quiet weekend to start October off, well that’s the plan anyway.
We didn’t meet all of our goals this month but that’s okay, I’m planning to put them on the list for October.
Here’s what we have been up to in September.
- Daisy started school full time.
- We celebrated Ollie’s 2nd birthday at The Ice Cream Farm.
- I picked up my wonderful prizes from Dreams.
- We decluttered the whole house.
- I went to Blog On.
- We spent a lovely Sunday afternoon at Dunham Massey .
- We visited Daisy at school for a parent workshop.
- We finally fixed the shed roof.
- I had a haircut.
- We celebrated our nieces 1st birthday.
- I got the most comfortable boots ever from a Hotter Shoes blogger event.
- I completed a free 5 day productivity course run by Aby from You Baby Me Mummy .
- We did lots of Frugal things.
October looks to be a busy one for us to with lots of plans both in and outside the house, the weekends are already filling up with lots of fun things for us to do. Have you had a good month? leave me a comment I love hearing from you.