Last month we did really well in meeting our financial and frugal goals, I found a few new earning opportunities and I definitely saved on our electricity bill by line drying as much as possible, we didn’t quite meet the home goals we had set for ourselves so I’m tagging a few of last months goals on to the list for May.
At the end of every month FrugalMrW and I have a meeting to discuss what we have achieved and what we want to achieve in the coming month, we take a look at our finances, talk about how we can save or make more money and also look at anything that needs doing around our home it really helps to keep us motivated to reach our long-term goals.
Writing our goals down and sharing them with you helps to keep us accountable and we hope that they inspire you to create your own goals too.
Frugal & Financial Goals
- Check all online earning streams daily for new opportunities.
- Apply for focus groups.
- Cut unnecessary spending from grocery budget.
- Stay on top of meal & veg prep.
- Eat from our stores.
- Put £50 in the Christmas saving account.
- Have free local days out.
- Pay an extra £50 off credit card debt.
- Keep gardens tidy, trim hedges, mowing & sweeping leaves.
- Sort out storage room (again).
- Deep clean kitchen.
- Stay on top of clutter creep.
May looks to be a busy month for us with lots of appointments and events going on so I’ve left our goals to a minimum to accommodate.
Does having goals keep your finances and home on track ? leave me a comment I love hearing from you.