It’s absolutely no secret that I love snacking but with recent health problems I’ve had to cut way back. I’ve been trying to choose better healthier alternatives so when Go Ahead! sent me a box of goodies as part of their #SnackSmart campaign I was delighted.Go Ahead! make a range of delicious tasting snacks that are all carefully portioned so you can snack smart. As a busy Mum I need something that’s easy to grab on the go and when I need a little pick me up during the day the Go Ahead! range of snacks fit the bill perfectly.
The range of snacks include:
- Yougurt Breaks, two light and crispy biscuits with a fruit flavoured filling topped with delicious yogurt.
- Crispy Slices, three light, crispy biscuits with fruit flavoured fillings
- Fruity Bakes, golden baked bars, filled with a delicious fruit filling.
- New Cookie Bites, crunchy mini cookies with delicious chocolate chips and bursts of fruity flavours.
My absolute favourites are the Cheeky! Chocolate & Orange cookie bites and the Cute Red Berry yogurt breaks, they are perfect for my sweet cravings in the afternoon with a nice hot cup of coffee.
Of course Mummy can’t snack alone and the children insisted on sampling the snacks too and they really enjoyed them especially the cookie bites.
Go Ahead! snacks can be found at all good retailers nationwide.
Do you like the sound of the Go Ahead! snacks ? what do you usually snack on ? leave me a comment I love hearing from you.
* I was sent a box of Go Ahead! products for the purpose of this review, all opinions are my own and completely honest*