I know there will be so many blog posts about resolutions, I know a lot of people don’t believe in making them but I look at it that’s a perfect opportunity to renew personal goals, start something afresh & perhaps even change parts of your life you are unhappy with.
2014 is going to be a year full of change for us, in May we will have a new addition to our family & this is going to change our lives in lots of ways, I really want to get as prepared as I can.
2014 is going to be the year that we tackle our debts, I will do a more detailed post over the next few days, next year we are going to face some tough challenges but I know it will be worth it.
Here is a list of my top five resolutions, I have lots of little ones too but these are the important ones to me.
1. Get my health back on track, this is more important than ever with the pregnancy & the gestational diabetes, I want to be around to see all of children grow up.
2. Get outside more, every day hopefully, I have times when I haven’t left the house for almost a week, I’m determined to push myself not just for my sake but for Daisy’s too.
3. Worry less, easier said than done when you are a huge worry wort !
4. Cut down on the amount of rubbish I watch on TV, it’s okay to stop a film half an hour in if you don’t care what happens at the end !
5. Live in the moment, be more mindful, enjoy small blessings.
I will post some little updates if I achieve my goals & if not there is always the next year.
Happy New Year.