August was a fantastic month but it’s flown by in the blink of an eye and I can’t believe that Summer is coming to an end already, although I do love Autumn so you won’t hear many complaints from me. I’ve really enjoyed Daisy being home everyday and the slower pace of life really has done us all the world of good and has helped to prepare us for the busy months ahead when school starts again next week.
Here’s what we’ve been up to in August.
- We kept ourselves Busy with lots of fun crafts and activities.
- We stayed up late and watched movies together.
- We went to the park a lot !
- Daisy & Jake Squabbled a lot!
- We celebrated my eldest boy turning 17.
- We had a picnic at the park where Daisy met the BFG.
- I did lots of decluttering and cleaning which always makes me happy.
- I had the biggest Win I’ve ever had.
- I took advantage of the dry days and hung lots of washing out.
- We took a detour and found the most beautiful park.
- I stocked up the freezers with lots of tasty meals for Autumn.
- Daisy & Jake had their first sleepover with their grandparents.
- We ticked lots of things off our Summer bucket list.
- Poor Jake took a trip to the hospital after cutting his toe open.
- We got a few lie-ins (in this house that’s a miracle !)
- Daisy & Jake got haircuts.
September is already looking to be a jam packed month for us with lots of celebrations and events and of course Daisy will be starting school full time which is very exciting. Do you have any exciting plans for September leave me a comment below I would love to hear from you.