I often write about how life is never dull with Jake my two year old. Jake is a mix of mischief and fun. A few months ago the terrible two’s took hold so I thought I would share with you in a lighthearted way five things that annoy him.
1. Not being able to take a huge armful of teddies and toys on the school run. Twice a day without fail we have a full on meltdown when negotiations break down about swapping a huge dinosaur for a more child sized friendly plastic one.
2. Vegetables really offend Jake, he’s convinced that they are on a mission to poison him. He has taken a sacred vow that nothing green or nutritious will ever pass his lips.
3. Not being allowed to soak the bathroom floor and walls seriously pees this little monkey off. What is the point of water otherwise, getting clean is just no fun !
4. Walking in the same direction as Mummy and Daddy is such an annoyance, Jake wants to be off as fast as he can in the totally opposite way.
5. Being told NO is the thing that irritates Jake the most, woe betide anyone who dares to challenge his whims and wishes. I’m sure I could write a whole list of other things that annoy him but that would take me all day. Of course there are lots of things that Jake loves and he never fails to make us laugh and smile everyday in between the mini meltdowns.
What funny little things annoy your kiddos ? leave me a comment I love hearing from you.