June has been a mixed month for us here at the Websters, the month started off great with a holiday but ended a little flat. Some months are just like that, not great but not that bad either. Summer finally arrived and with it came a heat wave, it’s been far too hot to function hence the lateness of this post.
Looking back on the last six months we’ve had some lovely days out and the kids have grown and learned so much. I’m feeling rather reflective as we leave June and the half way point of the year. There’s still so much I want to do before the end of the year. I’m hoping the next six months will be happy, healthy and productive.
Here’s what we got up to in June.
- We went on holiday to Wales.
- Daisy took part in sports day.
- We visited the beautiful Samlesbury Hall.
- Jake went to Imagine That! in Liverpool on a school trip.
- I read five books this month, While My Eyes Were Closed, The Gracekeepers, The Language of Thorns, One and The Sleeper and The Spindle.
- Daisy’s school had an art exhibition which was really fun.
- We saved lots of money by being extra frugal this month.
- Daisy had an eye test and ordered new glasses.
- The blog turned five years old.
- We celebrated Father’s day.
If you enjoyed this post you might like May At The Websters.
Disclosure This post contains affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more information.