I’m so glad to be writing this post because it means that June is finally over, it’s been a bit of a rubbish month and I’ve had to try really hard to stay positive. We haven’t met any of our goals this month which I’m disappointed about but we know why we haven’t and as long as we are recognising the reasons then it’s okay and we will try again next month.
Despite there still being some unresolved personal matters from this month the last few days have been pretty positive with both FrugalMrW and I having some good wins, here are some of the other things that happened this month.
- I went to Cheshire Oaks with my cousin to celebrate her birthday we found some bargains and I experienced Wagamama’s for the first time.
- A lovely comping friend treated me to a meal they had won, great food & great company.
- Daisy got a postcard from school to say how well she is doing in phonics.
- I was diagnosed with Diabetes .
- FrugalMrW had a week off work which meant lots of family time.
- Daisy went on a school trip to The Ice Cream Farm.
- I won a meal for 2 (luckily there’s a huge salad bar).
- FrugalMrW had a nice bingo win from a free game.
- I won some other lovely prizes.
- I reignited my love of reading.
- We enjoyed lots of sunshine and saw our garden bloom .
- We celebrated Father’s day.
I’m ready and motivated to make July a brilliant month, we have lots to look forward to like Daisy’s sports day, family days out and of course the Summer holidays.
How has your month been ? leave me a comment below I love to hear from you.