I feel like I’ve already written so much about what we’ve got up to in March but I like to write these posts not only to share with our readers but also so that we can look back each month and see our achievements and memories.
It’s far too easy to forget how far we’ve come so these monthly posts really help me to get inspired and stay motivated.
Here’s a round up of March at the Webster’s
- We’ve had lots of frugal fun day’s out.
- We’ve saved on the electricity bill by line drying lots.
- We fell off the frugal wagon but got straight back on it and turned the month around.
- I wrote my first pen pal letter and joined a post circle #BringBackPaper.
- I totally de-cluttered the house.
- We went to Daisy’s parents evening, she got a glowing report.
- We celebrated Easter on a budget.
- Jake added a gazillion words to his vocabulary.
- We spent lots of time in our garden.
- We baked some cupcakes.
- We did some Easter crafts.
- We saved some money by cutting our entertainment packages.
- Daisy visited Chester Zoo with nursery.
- We had a jam packed, fun filled Easter weekend.
How has March been for you ? leave me a comment below I love hearing from you.