Finally a month where I don’t feel like it passed in the blink of an eye. October has been a pretty good month for us. The kids have settled back into the school year and there have been lots of little celebrations. Despite the month starting with a nasty sickness bug, it ended with lots of fun celebrating Halloween.
October has been a very busy month but there has been plenty of time to fit in fun too. I hope the rest of this year is just as busy and just as good.
Here’s what we got up to in October.
- We celebrated Chris turning 38 with a nice meal out.
- Daisy was voted into the school council by her classmates.
- I started watching cheesy Christmas movies.
- Jake got star of the week at school.
- We went to Mattel Play! in Liverpool.
- A sickness bug visited us all.
- Chris and I binge watched Stranger Things.
- We visited a pumpkin patch.
- Daisy and Jake reviewed lots of great toys, games and activities for the blog.
- We visited Scott (my eldest son) at university.
- Daisy made a paper mache dinosaur for her homework.
- We went to a dinosaur themed afternoon in Daisy’s class.
- The kids both got glowing reports at parents evening.
- I decluttered some more things and deep cleaned the whole house.
- We had lots of creative fun.
- The pumpkins were carved and the house decorated for Halloween.
- Daisy & Jake went trick or treating.
- We enjoyed lots of good quality family time together.
If you enjoyed this post you might like September At The Websters.