I really enjoyed sharing our goals with you last month and although we didn’t meet all of our goals I’m happy that we did accomplish the majority of them.
When FrugalMrW and I have our monthly meetings we look at the things on our list that we didn’t achieve and either migrate them to the next month or decide if they are still something that want to achieve, if not we cross them off and forget about them.
We have an extremely busy November ahead, every weekend is taken up with an event or a celebration, we have lots of birthdays not least my biggest girl’s she turns 18 !, due to the busyness we have gone easy on ourselves with our goals for the next month.
Financial & Frugal Goals
- Continue Matched Betting
- Complete surveys for accounts close to cashing out
- Reduce washing & drying loads
- Start Christmas food shopping (a little each week)
- No take-away’s at all
- Keep heating house to a minimum
- Check Freecycle & Freegle every day for items we need
- Deep clean living room in preparation for Christmas tree & decorations
- Have all Christmas presents wrapped by November 30th
- Tidy gardens, sweep leaves, final trim of hedges for the year
- Sort out bedroom cupboards
I told you it was a short list this month, I’ve learned from past experience not to take too much on and overwhelm myself.
What are your goals for November ? do you make a plan for the month ahead ? leave me a comment below I would love to hear from you.