For the first time ever Foodies Festival is bringing the spirit of Christmas to Tatton Park on the 17th,18th and 19th of November. Foodies festival is a great place to kick off the festive season and stock up on delicious food and gifts from the artisan market.
If you fancy a tipple you could take a walk down gin alley or get merry with a craft beer, wine and champagne masterclass in the drinks theatre.
Top chefs will be sharing their tips in the chef’s theatre. If you fancy something sweeter, Great British Bake Off winners and top patisserie chef’s will be baking up a storm in the cakes and desserts theatre.
If you fancy a bite to eat there are tons of delicious stalls on street food avenue. With delicious cuisines from all around the world on offer you will be spoilt for choice.
There’s even a fun Elf’s cookery school to keep the kids occupied. Some of Cheshire’s most exciting unsigned bands will provide the music and Christmas carols on the live music stage.
With a VIP area, champagne ski bar and vintage tea room there really is something to suit all tastes.
Tickets can be purchased from the Foodies Festival website, you can get 30% off tickets with the code FB30. Children under 12 go free. There is a parking cost on site which is £6.
It’s set to be a fantastic festive weekend and I have a pair of VIP tickets to giveaway to one of my lucky readers. The tickets are valid for any day but don’t include food, drink or parking. The winners name will be placed on the guest list.
You can enter the giveaway using the gleam widget below. Make sure you pop back daily for an extra bonus entry. Have a read the terms and conditions and best of luck with your entry.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Open to UK entries only.
- The Closing date is 4.11.17 11.59 pm.
- The prize is a pair of VIP tickets to Foodies Festival Christmas at Tatton Park. Winners name will be placed on the guest list at the show.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries and contacted by email.
- Due to the time sensitivity of the prize the winner will only have 72 hours to claim.
- Adventures In Websterland does not accept any liability for show cancellations.
You can also read my previous Foodies Festival review here.
Disclosure: This is a collaborative blog post.