February, despite it having fewer days than the other months always seems to drag on forever. The month started off grey and dreary much like my mood but soon enough the blue skies made a welcome return. Despite the cold weather hints of Spring are definitely starting to appear.
The month has been a mixed bag with the first two weeks being a bit rubbish, but the last two being brilliant. I think the break from school and spending time together as a family has redeemed this depressing winter month.
February Monthly Round-Up
- The car passed the MOT (blooming miracle!)
- We had a lovely day out at Haigh woodland park in Wigan.
- I won another afternoon tea, this time a Thai one.
- Daisy and Jake got glowing reports at parents’ evening.
- We visited the tree of imagination.
- I had a successful eye test, my sight has actually improved.
- We went to the museum and did some craft activities.
- I read Paper Towns, Perfect Death and Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine.
- We enjoyed a movie night at home, complete with popcorn.
- I went to a lovely phonics session in Jake’s class.
- My cousin and I enjoyed a delicious afternoon tea at The Courthouse in Knutsford.
- We enjoyed pancakes with lemon and sugar.
- Valentine’s was celebrated quietly this year with us all spending time together.
- The kids got to enjoy some snow just in time for the end of February.
If you enjoyed this post you might like January At The Websters.
FOR MORE POSTS LIKE THIS SEE OUR FAMILY LIFESTYLE ARCHIVE.