I write theses posts each month not only to hold myself accountable but also to share my ideas with you. I find much inspiration from reading about others goals and achievements. I’m happy to report that we met all of the family and frugal goals we set for June. We didn’t quite manage all of the home goals, they are a work in progress.
As the Summer holidays approach I want to work on getting ahead in all areas. I want to make sure I can spend lots of time doing fun things with the kids over the holidays. This month already looks set to be a busy one, it will certainly keep me on my toes.
Here are our family, frugal and home goals for July.
- Visit 2 local attractions we’ve never been to.
- Have 2 family games night this month.
- Go swimming.
- Continue focusing on our health.
- Have 5 no-spend days.
- Look at a 0% balance transfer offers.
- Stick to a meal plan.
- Check freecycle and freegle daily for things we need.
- Take lunch and drinks with us on days out.
- Check survey sites every day.
- Bake some treats instead of buying them.
- Have a mini declutter.
- Paint the bathroom radiator (didn’t get round to last month).
- Clean and organise the kitchen cupboards.
- Deep clean window sills and frames.