I’m a little late with this post but there’s still lots of days left to achieve our monthly goals, February was a very spend heavy month and I did fall off the frugal wagon a few times so I’m determined to get back on track this month.
I look at being frugal as a life long learning process and it won’t always be a perfect process, of course there is always more we could do, but we prefer to take it at our own pace and find what works for us in our own time.
Frugal & Financial Goals
- Look for things we can sell that we no longer use (didn’t get round to this last month).
- Pay £50 extra towards our debts.
- Line dry as much as possible.
- Celebrate Easter on a budget.
- Look for free or cheap day’s out.
- No Takeaways
- Have 3 no spend days per week.
- Cancel Sky TV.
- Cancel Netflix.
- Start Spring cleaning process (deep clean each room).
- Tidy gardens.
- De-clutter bedroom cupboards.
- Create a new paperwork filing system.
FrugalMrW and I sit down at the end of each month to discuss our goals for the following month, this, as well as writing these blog posts really help to keep us focussed and on track.
I also have a bullet journal where I list daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals and tasks.
Do you set yourself goals each month ? do you have any tips to help stay organised and on track ? leave me a comment below I love hearing from you.