I usually post our monthly goals at the start of each month but I thought I would share with you the frugal, financial and home goals that FrugalMrW and I have decided on for 2016.
I have a good strong feeling that 2016 is going to be our year , we have decided that we are going to approach our goals in a more flexible way, we are going to try lots of new frugal and financial strategies to help us achieve them.
Frugal ,Financial & Home Goals 2016
- Reduce gas and electric consumption.
- Meal plan and food preparation.
- Find the things we need for free (Freecycle,Freegle,Free Sites).
- Always look for bargains before buying necessary items.
- Have some no spend days every month.
- Learn how to repair and maintain our home and garden.
- Pay half of our credit card debt by October 2016.
- Decorate on a budget.
- Save for a new bed.
- Look for new earning opportunities, try new things.
- Get rid of cable TV.
- Make the most of free entertainment.
- Make a small income from our blogs.
- Reduce, Re-use, Recycle.
If there’s one lesson I’ve learnt this year it’s to set yourself small achievable realistic goals, to break them down into monthly chunks and to be flexible in your approach to achieving them, so I’m going to leave the list short and manageable.
What are your personal finance goals for 2016 ? if you have written a blog post about them please leave me a link below so I can have a read, I love to hear from you.
I want to wish everyone a happy new year, I hope this year holds health, happiness and lots of achievements for you.