I’ve read so many lovely Autumn bucket lists these past few weeks that I thought it was time to sit down and plan our own. You should know by now that I’m big on setting goals and a bucket list is just an extension of that, it’s also a fun way to have some new and traditional experiences depending upon the season.
We had so much fun completing our 2016 summer bucket list this year too.
I usually write these lists based on things we can do as a whole family but I’m throwing in a few personal ones this time, after all it is my favourite time of year.
Here’s our 2016 Autumn bucket list.
- Go on a forest walk and collect lots of crunchy leaves, conkers and acorns.
- Go to a firework display on bonfire night.
- Carve a Pumpkin for Halloween.
- Make Pumpkin soup and Parkin.
- Watch all of the Harry Potter movies again (inspired by Rachel from RachelSwirl)
- Visit a Maize Maze.
- Try a Pumpkin Spice Latte (see what all the fuss is about).
- Watch Hocus Pocus (best Halloween film ever!)
- Look at the stars on a clear frosty night.
- Make some leaf art.