Regular readers might have noticed that I’ve changed the title of this monthly feature, I’ve been thinking for a while that frugal and financial goals are one in the same thing and I also wanted to start setting family and personal goals, I think the new title better reflects what this monthly post is about.
I pleased to say we met almost all of our goals for July although I only managed to make it all the way through one book and my to read pile is growing rapidly so I better get to it.
My main focus this month is spending lots of good quality time with the children, Daisy starts full time school in September so I’m making the most of having her home all day over the Summer.
- Celebrate my biggest boy turning 17
- Complete our Summer Bucket List
- Use at least two of the free National Trust entry tickets we have stashed away
- Lose 4 pounds (personal goal)
- Line dry as much as possible
- Look for shelving for the storage room on Freecycle & Freegle
- Batch cook
- Freeze leftovers
- Get Autumn clothes out of storage & see what we have (to avoid buying double)
- Deep clean the bathroom
- Sort & organise freezers
- Fix dryer pipe & vent
- Fix shed roof (this has been on the list many times !)
What are your goals for August, leave me a comment below i love hearing from you.