September was an extremely busy month and although we met quite a lot of our goals we still had a few remaining so I’m tagging them on to October. I want to focus on deep cleaning each room one at a time now that I’ve finished decluttering and I also want to concentrate on improving our health.
Here are our goals for October.
- Celebrate FrugalMrW’s birthday
- Have at least two days out as a family.
- Watch child friendly Halloween films together.
- Celebrate Halloween.
- Make an Autumn bucket list.
- Finish Christmas shopping (gifts).
- Keep the central heating OFF (jumpers, blankets, closing doors, draught proofing).
- Avoid unnecessary car journeys.
- Meal plan
- Pay £70 extra towards the credit card debt.
- Line dry.
- Get to cashing out point on survey sites.
- Paint bathroom radiator
- Mow & tidy gardens.
- Deep clean kitchen.
- Deep clean living room.
- Deep clean hall.
I’ve kept the lists short and manageable for October as we do have some weekends taken up with events. What are your plans for this month ? do you find it helpful to set yourself goals ? leave me a comment I love hearing from you.