I was tagged by the lovely Sadie Quinton from Tiaras and Wellyboots to take part in ‘The Mummy Tag’ , I thought it would be a great way to share a little more about myself as a Mummy with you.
- Are you a Stay at Home Mum or a Working Mum ?
I’m a little bit of both I’m a Work at Home Mum, I earn a little extra for our family by finding opportunities online to work from home doing things like taking surveys, attending focus groups, mystery shopping, doing paid app based tasks, blogging and lots more little things.
2. Would you have it any other way ?
Honestly, no I feel like I’ve got the best of both worlds at the moment I get to stay home and take care of the children and the house and I get to fit in a little earning around that, I’m self employed so I get to choose my own hours and I can be totally flexible.
3. Do you co-sleep ?
We did co-sleep when the children were babies, I believe as a parent it’s up to you to weigh up the risks against the positives and decide for ourselves what we are comfortable with.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby ?
I would have to say muslin squares, they are so versatile you can use them as a burp cloth, a swaddle, a blanket or a sun shade.
5. How many kids do you plan on having ?
Our family is complete, we have six children between us.
6. Date nights ? how often do you have them ?
I don’t really believe in date nights as such, FrugalMrW and I spend a lot of time together so I feel like we don’t need a specific night out or anything, we enjoy binge watching TV shows together and we are quite happy with the odd pub meal alone thrown in from time to time.
7. Your child’s favourite show ?
Daisy loves so many shows but her particular favourite at the moment is My Little Pony.
Jake loves Postman Pat and Twirlywoos.
8. Name one thing you bought before you had the baby but never ended up using ?
Bouncy chair (both our little ones hated them).
9. Your child’s favourite food ?
They both loves peanut butter and hummus, and of course chocolate.
10. How many cars does your family have ?
We have one and her name is Valerie.
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now ?
Yes, yes, yes and yes ! In all seriousness I put a lot of weight on and it seems to be comfortable where it is and doesn’t want to leave.
12. Dream holiday with your kids ?
Florida, my eldest two have been twice and I would my youngest two to experience it as well.
13. Dream holiday without your kids ?
14. How has your life changed since having kids ?
I honestly can’t remember a time before I had kids, I’ve been a Mama since I was 20 years old.
15. Finish this sentence “It makes my heart melt when…”
Little arms wrap themselves round my neck.
16. Where do you shop for your kids ?
H&M and George at Asda are my two top places to buy their clothes from.
17. Favourite make-up and skincare products ?
I only wear eye-liner nowadays and I’m not fussy about skincare I change products depending on what’s on offer.
18. Huggies or Pampers
Pampers all the way, I’ve tried others and found them to leak.
19. Have you always wanted kids ?
Yes I always wanted to be a Mama.
20. Best part of being a mum ?
For me it’s seeing the world through their eyes, watching them grow and develop their own little personalities and laughing along with them about the silliest of things.
I’n tagging these lovely Mummy’s if they would like to take part.