I’m not sure how we’ve arrived at August already but it’s here non the less. August is one of the months I feel the most productive, with the kids off school I seem to get loads more done. The month also seems to go really quickly, probably because we pack so much into it.
Writing a list of goals every month really does help to keep me focused. I might not tick them all off each month but that’s okay. These lists are also really helpful if I’m ever at a loose end or stuck for ideas.
Here are our family, frugal and home goals for August.
- Celebrate my eldest son’s 19th birthday.
- Work though our Summer Bucket List.
- Go on a short break to Jersey.
- Visit Liverpool on the train.
- Have a family games night.
- Meet friends on the park.
- Plan our Autumn bucket list.
- Get ready for back to school.
- Check survey sites daily.
- Have 5 no spend days.
- Look in the charity shops for a dress (I have two weddings to go to this year).
- Stick to a meal plan.
- Apply for free samples.
- Go to the free activity days at the library and local community centre.
- Deep clean the kitchen and oven.
- Garden maintainance, weed, mow and plant some new bushes.
- Clean the blinds and curtains.
- Deep clean the car.
- Organise the kids bedrooms.
- Sort out the shed.
Do you make goals every month ? I would love to hear about them, leave me a comment.