Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links see our disclosure policy for more information.
I love a fresh new month, nothing makes me happier than planning out my goals for the month ahead. March looks set to be a busy month if everything goes to plan so I really need to be frugal and stick as closely to my budget as I can. There are still lots of things I need to buy for our family holiday so I’m hoping to earn some cash back as well as pick up some bargains.
Around the house I want to concentrate on decluttering ahead of doing a big Spring clean in April. I’ve already made good progress on this but the clutter does seem to creep back up on us. I also want to bring some sort of cleaning routine back into my week as I find it makes it easier to keep on top of everything.
Here are our family, frugal and home goals for March 2019.
- Enjoy two hotel stays (one review, one prize)
- Visit a park
- Go to the library
- Celebrate Mother’s day
- Go out for a meal
- Have a family movie night
- Use cash back websites and apps on all purchases
- Look for free products on Shopmium and Checkout Smart
- Use up leftovers from the freezer
- Have 7 no spend days
- Check for new earning opportunities
- Declutter wardrobes and junk drawers
- Deep clean downstairs loo
- Declutter coats and shoes
- Make a plan of the rooms that need repainting
- Sort out under the beds