April didn’t exactly go to plan but we did manage to meet some of the goals we set. Setting goals each month really helps to keep me motivated. As we are almost half way through the year already I’m determined to challenge myself to get lots more of the things I want to do done. I feel like I’ve stalled a bit so far this year with my long-term goals and I want to rectify that.
In May I want to really focus on making more of a consistent income from working at home. Once Jake goes to school full-time in September I need to have a clear direction and regular income. With this in mind it’s something I need to start working on right away.
Here are our family, frugal and home goals for May.
- Visit a forest.
- Go swimming.
- Visit a farm.
- Go to the beach.
- Watch a film at the cinema.
- Celebrate Jake’s 4th birthday.
- Celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary.
- Go out for a meal.
- Check survey and online earning apps every day.
- Line dry as much as possible.
- Stick to the meal plan.
- Have 5 no spend days.
- Check cash-out balances on survey sites.
- Get free products from Shopmium and Checkout Smart.
- Enter competitions for books, family days out and short breaks.
- Weed the gardens and plant some flowers and shrubs.
- Deep clean window sills and frames.
- Clean inside windows.
- Sort out and declutter my wardrobe.
- Declutter the dreaded junk room.
What are your goals for the month ? If you are a blogger and write a similar post to this please leave me a link in the comments, I would love to have a read.