April seems to have arrived so quickly and I’m hoping it’s going to bring back my motivation. Lots of last months goals just didn’t happen for reason or another. I did get lots of cleaning and decluttering done but I ran out of steam towards the end. We also didn’t get out and visit any new places as a family which makes me really sad. I think April will be all about getting outside and exploring.
In April I really want to focus on increasing my online earning. I love being able to work from home, around the family but I really want to up my game this month. With the kids off school this might present a challenge but it’s a challenge I’m definitely up for.
Here are out family, frugal and home goals for April.
- Visit a forest and two new parks.
- Go swimming.
- Have a picnic.
- Go to the beach for a nature walk.
- Visit a farm.
- Have two family game nights.
- Play in the garden.
- Line dry as much as possible.
- Freeze all leftovers.
- Look for free Spring activities and days out.
- Find some new online earning opportunities.
- Check mystery shopping and survey sites every day.
- Enter more competitions for attraction tickets and days out.
- Have five no-spend days.
- Remove trees and bushes from the front garden.
- Fix the dryer pipe and vent.
- Clean front door.
- Deep clean downstairs hall.
- Declutter the toys and games.