I’m forever getting in a rut when it comes to styling my hair. I’ve gotten into the habit of scraping it back into a ponytail most days. As a busy mum it just seems easier to shove it up. Sometimes I want to make more of an effort but other than wearing it down and using my straighteners I don’t do much else. I’ve always wanted to learn how to curl it so when I was given the opportunity to review the new Lee Stafford Curl Your Heart Out Cone Wand I was excited.
Even more exciting is that I have one to give away to one of my lovely readers. Read my review then use the gleam app below to enter.
The curl your heart out cone wand has been designed to help you achieve salon quality curls at home. You can use the wand to effortlessly create your desired curl. The cone wand has many features like
- Graduating tourmaline-ceramic barrel to help create long-lasting defined curls.
- Ceramic coating for an anti-frizz finish.
- 13-25 mm barrel to create root volume and drop curl tips.
- On/Off switch with LED indicator.
- Heat rest stand.
- 3 meter swivel power cord.
- Heats up to 210 degrees.
- Includes heat protection glove.
- Worldwide voltage.
I was excited to start using the cone wand. I couldn’t wait to see the results.
Starting with wiping over the barrel with a soft dry cloth as instructed. I brushed my hair to make sure it was tangle free and then began sectioning it. Using the heat protection glove I started with the widest end and began wrapping my hair down the barrel.
I kept my hair in place for around 10 seconds before releasing and repeating with the next section. Initially I was worried about my hair being too thick to get a decent results. I needn’t have worried, I ended up with lovely loose curls and was really happy with the results.
I’m not sure if I would be able to create tighter curls with the cone want purely because of the weight and length of my hair. I’ve tried other styling wands before which have given me really disappointing results so I’m more than impressed with the curls I achieved.
I found the cone wand very easy to use. It’s lightweight to hold and the cord is flexible enough to reach round the whole of my head.
The Lee Stafford Curl Your Heart Out Cone Wand is available to buy priced at £20 from Amazon and other good electrical retailers.
If would like to create beautiful curls for yourself then be sure to enter my giveaway. Have a quick read of my terms & conditions then enter below using the gleam app.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- One entry per person and per email address. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The Closing date is 21.06.17 11.59pm.
- The prize is a Lee Stafford Curl Your Heart Out Cone Wand.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries and contacted by email.
- The prize will be supplied directly from the promoter.
Disclaimer: I received the cone wand free of charge for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.
*This post contains an affiliate link*