One of my favourite parts of going on holiday abroad happens before I even travel. At the airport, I love nothing more than browsing duty-free and treating myself to something nice. Even when I’m treating myself I still like to get a good deal. Destination2 have written this handy tips to duty-free shopping article that’s well worth a read.
Here are some tips I like to follow when shopping duty-free.
- Do you research before hand, have something in mind that you would like to buy. If you are buying gifts keep a handy list on your phone of who you want to buy for.
- Check online comparison price sites to make sure you are getting the best deal before you buy.
- Make sure you know the duty-free allowances and limits. What might seem like a bargain could get you a lot in trouble with customs.
Destination2 are very kindly offering one of my readers the chance to win a Molton Brown Travel Body Wash Set. You can enter the giveaway using the gleam app below. Make sure you read the terms and conditions too. Best of luck with your entry.
Terms & Conditions
- Open to UK entries only.
- The Closing date is 31.07.2017.
- The prize is a Molton Brown Travel Body Wash Set (design may vary to the image shown above).
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries and contacted by email.
- The winner has 28 days to respond failure to do so will result in a new winner being selected.
- Winner must allow 28 working days for delivery of prize.
Disclosure: This is a collaborative post.