I definitely need to write this post for April, we have had a rough few weeks with one thing or another nothing major just lots of little annoyances and mishaps so I need to be reminded of the good things that happened this month as well.
It’s far too easy to let a few bad weeks get you down and that’s one of the reasons I like to keep a journal and write posts like these so I can look at a much more even picture of the month, anyway onwards and upwards, here’s what we got up to.
- FrugalMrW went to the gadget show for free (he resisted buying a drone thankfully).
- We had a lovely Spring half-term .
- Daisy got a place in the primary school we wanted her to go to.
- I went chocolate & crisp free for 16 days ( it’s a start).
- Nasty coughs & colds came to visit again.
- We finally got to mow the lawns.
- I enjoyed a lovely meal & catch up with a good friend.
- Jake split his lip open (didn’t need stitches luckily).
- We paid £60 extra off our credit card debt.
- I won some lovely prizes for the children.
- We started a Christmas saving fund & bought our first present.
- Our car needed a new tyre.
- We binge watched Mad Men on Amazon Prime Video .
- Our band new dryer broke for the second time.
We have lots of good things planned for May, including Jake’s second birthday, I’m also hoping that we get some much needed sunshine so we can spend lots of time outside.
How was April for you ? leave me a comment below I love to hear from you.