Well June certainly has been a mixed bag of a month here at the Websters. The month started off with a lovely family holiday, I’m so glad we saved up to go. I think a family holiday was just the thing we all needed. June has also been a mixed bag where the weather is concerned too. We’ve had some of the hottest days on record followed by positively Autumnal wind and rain. What a month !
Here’s what we got up to in June.
- Jake started going to nursery in the afternoons.
- We went on holiday to Haven in Pwhelli, North Wales.
- There was a sudden drop in our income.
- Daisy and Jake had sports day together.
- The paddling pool got lots of use.
- We went for a delicious meal at Prezzo.
- Daisy got her first pair of glasses.
- I went to my eldest boys presentation at college.
- We concentrated on being as frugal as possible.
- I watched the new season of Orange Is The New Black .
- Jake went on his first school trip to the beach.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.