I thought I must be mistaken when I came to write the title of this blog post. How on earth are we already at the end of September ? This month has been a busy one with the start of a new school year and settling into new routines. I’m not complaining though, I love this time of year.
I always feel like September is a time for fresh starts and new routines. I’ve used my time this month to declutter, reorganise and revamp our home. Some time has been spent planning the next few months as they are looking to be really busy too.
Here’s what we got up to in September.
- School started and the kids went back happily.
- Daisy & Jake got haircuts.
- Our grandson turned 3. We celebrated at soft play with a lovely meal out afterwards.
- We celebrated the birth of our new nephew.
- Daisy started computer club and gymnastics.
- I decluttered and deep cleaned the house.
- We went to Sherdley Park so Daddy could fly his drone.
- Poor Jake had his pre-school booster.
- I lost another 3 pounds in weight.
- My eldest boy or should I say man started university.
- I went to Blog On in Manchester.
- We went on the train to Liverpool World Museum.
- Jake and I got to have school dinner with Daisy.
- Daisy got start of the week at school.
- We made our first apple crumble of the season.
- I went back to basics with frugality.
If you enjoyed this post you might like August At The Websters.