I really enjoy putting together seasonal bucket lists for our family. They are a great resource when it comes to planning days out and activities each month. Bucket lists are also a good way for the whole family to have some input, kids often come up with fun ideas that you might never have thought of otherwise.
Spring is the perfect time for getting outside as much as possible and exploring nature. The signs of Spring are everywhere so even if you only plan to visit local places you will still experience the season in full.
Here is our Spring bucket list for 2019.
- Visit a farm to see the newborn Spring animals
- Have an Easter egg hunt in the garden
- Visit the gardens at local National Trust properties
- Decorate some eggs for Easter
- Do a Spring treasure hunt
- Have a picnic
- Borrow some children’s books about Spring from the library
- Feed the ducks
- Plant some sunflowers
- Do some crafts
- Have an outdoor family games night
- Make an Easter meal together
- Eat chocolate eggs
- Buy some Daffodils
- Collect and paint pebbles
- Take photo’s of blossom and wild flowers
- Make a fairy garden
- Spring clean the house
Our Previous Bucket Lists