I’m currently working on my overall goals for 2018 but until then I’m sharing our family, frugal and home goals for January. December was a pretty good month for meeting our goals. I think there was just one thing we didn’t get around to doing.
Last year I enjoyed sharing our monthly goals with you, it’s really helped to keep me motivated and accountable. Why not start making yourself and your family some goals each month this year it really is fun.
Family, Frugal & Home Goals For January
Family Goals For January
- visit one new local park, walk or forest.
- Watch a family movie every Saturday evening.
- Teach Jake to recognise the numbers 1-5.
- Meal plan from the freezers.
- Make a list of low-cost meals we will all eat.
- Search the free sites for furniture or household items we need.
- Have 10 no-spend days.
- Check survey sites every day.
- Continue decluttering and organising each room.
- Deep clean kitchen cupboards.
- Paint the kid’s rooms.
FOR MORE POSTS LIKE THIS SEE OUR FAMILY LIFESTYLE ARCHIVE.