It feels so strange to be writing the final update of the year already. I know I’ve said it so many times before but this year has passed by so quickly. December has been a lovely festive month and we have had lots of fun in the run up to Christmas.
The kids really enjoyed Christmas day and I enjoyed all the decluttering and sorting afterwards (honest). I’m more than ready to head into a brand new year and have been planning my socks off to make 2018 happy, healthy and successful.
Here’s what we got up to in December.
- Daisy turned 6 and celebrated with a party at a soft play centre.
- Both the kids enjoyed singing and dancing in their Christmas shows.
- Jake and I went on a sponsored ‘reindeer’ walk to raise money for a local hospice.
- We had a fantastic night at Winter Wonderland in Manchester.
- I went to a Christmas crafts session at nursery with Jake.
- We decorated the house for Christmas, watched festive movies and ate lots of delicious food.
- Chris and I planned our 2018 budget.
- I had a big post-Christmas declutter and made some money from selling stuff we no longer needed.
- The kids had lots of fun opening their presents on Christmas morning.
If you enjoyed this post you might like November At The Websters.