Can you believe that we are seven months into the year already ? Writing these monthly posts makes me realise just how quickly time is going. June was a bit of an unproductive month, we didn’t tick off many of our June goals at all. I’ve decided to add them onto this months goals in the hopes that my motivation kicks back in.
The kids finish school for the summer at the end of this month so the aim is to get super organised so we can have a relaxing and fun time. I have a good feeling about July, I’m hoping the extra sunshine will give me the energy I need to smash all my goals.
- Go swimming.
- Visit two parks or forests in our local area.
- Go to the beach.
- Watch Jake’s sports day.
- Have a family games night.
- Make a summer bucket list.
- Pay £200 towards next years holiday.
- Line dry as much as possible.
- List some more sales on Shpock & Facebook Market Place.
- Look for focus groups to take part in.
- Check survey sites every day.
- Have 12 no spend days.
- Check free websites for things we might need.
- Declutter and clean the junk room.
- Deep clean kitchen and halls.
- Plant some lavender in the garden.
- Declutter the bedrooms.
- Organise book shelves and cupboards upstairs.
- Clean front door and porch.
Do you make goals every month ? I would love to hear about them, leave me a comment.