I’m a few days late posting our goals for June, I’ve spent the last few days getting ready for our holiday. I only realised yesterday that I hadn’t written this post yet. May seemed to pass in the blink of an eye and we find ourselves already at the half point of the year.
Goals are going to become even more important for the next few months. We recently booked our first family holiday abroad for next year and now we need to work even harder to pay for it. I know we are up to the challenge and I feel really excited to have something to look forward to.
- Have a lovely family holiday in Wales.
- Visit a new park or forest.
- Make a summer bucket list.
- Enjoy sports day at school
- Look for new earning opportunities.
- Have 10 no spend days.
- Look for things around the house to sell on FB marketplace, shpock & gumtree.
- Stick to a meal plan.
- Enter competitions for birthday & Christmas presents.
- Look for free local events to attend over the summer.
- Cancel some direct debits for subscriptions we don’t need.
- Declutter junk room.
- Keep on top of the gardening (mowing, hedges,weeds).
- Deep clean the bathroom.
- Clean front door and porch.
Do you make goals every month ? I would love to hear about them, leave me a comment.