October was another really busy month and despite the busyness we still managed to meet all of our goals which makes me very happy indeed. I had a little downtime at the beginning of this month so my November goals are a little late which is fine as there is still plenty of time ahead to get working on them.
My focus for November is getting the rest of the house deep cleaned in time for putting up the Christmas tree and making our home all festive and cosy for Winter.
- Celebrate my 39th Birthday
- Celebrate my biggest girls 19th Birthday
- Have one family film night every week
- Complete our Autumn Bucket List
- Wrap up all the Christmas gifts.
- Stick to a meal plan
- Look for free festive days out & activities
- Plan a budget for 2017
- Pay £50 extra towards credit card debt
- Deep clean bedrooms
- Recycling centre & charity shop run
- Deep clean upstairs bathroom
- Store all garden toys for Winter
I’m looking forward to getting stuck in to our goals for November, what are your goals for this month ? do you like to have a big pre-Christmas deep clean ? leave me a comment I love hearing from you.