October was brilliant, we met lots of our goals and had a pretty good month all round. November looks set to be incredibly busy so I’ve used the final few days of October to make lots of plans.
Almost every weekend is filled with fun and I can’t wait. Writing these monthly goals really helps me to stay organised. I love looking back each month and seeing how much we have achieved.
Here are our family, frugal and home goals for November.
- Celebrate my 40th birthday.
- Watch fireworks together.
- Visit The Ideal Home Show.
- Go To Foodies Festival Christmas.
- Tick off some more things off our Autumn Bucket List.
- Continue to concentrate on our health.
- Watch family Christmas movies.
- Go to the Digital Kids Show.
- Celebrate my big girls 20th birthday.
- Make a Christmas food budget.
- Stick to a meal plan.
- Only put the heating on when necessary.
- Look for free festive days out & activities.
- Paint bathroom radiator.
- Deep clean bedrooms.
- Tidy gardens.
- Store garden toys in shed for the Winter.