I don’t know about you but I have never stuck to any new year’s resolutions in my life. Here at the Websters we prefer to set ourselves small measurable goals. As well as making monthly goals we also like to think a little further ahead about the year as a whole.
I’ve broken our goals down in to three sections and kept them quite simple. We will no doubt add to them as the year goes on. For now these are the most important ones to us.
- Teach Daisy how to ride her bike without stabilisers.
- Get outdoors and explore more.
- Try new things.
- Go on our first family holiday.
- Make Sundays family days.
- Pay off half of our total debt by 31.12.17 (£3000).
- Increase my income to at least equal to a part time wage.
- Lose weight, Chris and I both have our targets to reach by the end of the year. We both suffer with health problems due to our weight and this is the year we need to get serious about it. We aim to lose 1 1/2 stone every 90 days.
- Improve health and fitness, this ties in to our weight loss goal. We plan to be much more active this year.
- Buy less stuff.
- Get more sleep.