Wow, where on earth did November go. It’s such a cliché to say I know, but this month has just flown by. In a way it hasn’t felt like November with the mild weather. I do love this time of year but life seems to get crazy busy and before I know it Christmas has arrived.
November has definitely been my busiest month so far this year. I love to keep busy but I’m glad we have no plans for the start of December. I’m in need of a good rest and plenty of self-care.
Here’s what we got up to in November.
- We celebrated bonfire night with sparklers and watching fireworks from the comfort of our bedroom.
- Daisy and I set each other some challenges.
- We reviewed lots of cool toys this month.
- We went to The Digital Kids Show.
- We started watching Christmas movies together.
- Jake got star of the week at school.
- I met up with my lovely blogging friend Tracey for breakfast.
- We went to the Foodies Christmas Festival.
- I celebrated turning 40 with a party at home and an afternoon tea at Richmond Tea Rooms.
- We went out for a cinema and meal date at Prezzo.
If you enjoyed this post you might like October At The Websters.