Playing games as a family is one of our most favourite things to do. It’s a great way to spend time together as well as encouraging social skills and problem solving. This month we are working with Drumond Park to review some of their great new games. First up is Foxy Pants.
Foxy Pants is a fun and fast paced table-top game suitable for the whole family. The fox is loose in the chicken coop and is filling up his pants with chickens. When his pockets are full his pants fall down and it’s your job to rescue as many chickens as you can. It’s a mad dash to see who can be the first to rescue 5 chickens, return them to the coop and win the game.
The game doesn’t require batteries and comes with everything you need to play, inside the box you will find:
1 x Fox
21 x Chickens
4 x Chicken Coops
1 x Dice
The aim of the game is to be the first player to collect 5 chickens and put them in their chicken coops.
To decide who went first we did as the instructions suggested and judged which player did the best chicken impression. Jake was the triumphant winner and he happily rolled the dice to begin the game.
You can either roll a 1 or a 2 with the dice, whichever number you get is the number of chickens you must add to the Fox’s pockets.
At the end of each player’s turn they must press the fox’s head once until it clicks, if nothing happens play carries on but if fox loses his pants it’s time to make a grab for the chickens.
The kids absolutely loved this part of the game, the fox’s pants are whipped down and the chickens fly everywhere. They had a mad scramble to try to collect their 5 chickens using only one hand to beat each other. I did try to take photo’s to capture the moment but as you can imagine they were all blurry. I’m raising some competitive kids here !
Daisy was the quickest this time, filling her chicken coop at lightening speed. She was very triumphant, Jake demanded a re-match of course. It was all good fun though, they both had a great time playing Foxy Pants together.
What We Loved About Foxy Pants
- How simple the game is to set up and play
- That the game doesn’t require batteries
- The anticipation of waiting for the Fox’s pants to get full and fall down
- Scrambling as quick as we could to collect the chickens
- That the game is so easy for kids to play
- The game gave us lots of giggles
If you would like the chance to win Foxy Pants you can enter the giveaway below using the gleam app. Make sure you come back daily for an extra bonus entry. Have a read the terms and conditions and best of luck with your entry.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Open to UK entries only.
- The Closing date is 25.11.2018 11.59pm.
- The prize is a Foxy Pants game as stated above.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries and contacted by email.
- The winner has 14 days to respond failure to do so will result in a new winner being selected.
- Winner must allow 28 working days for delivery of prize.
Win Foxy Pants Game
Disclosure: We were sent Foxy Pants free for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links see our disclosure policy for more information.