It’s hard to believe that we are at the end of yet another month. Not only that but we are about to enter a brand new year. December has been a really fun month but very stressful too, trying to fit everything in before Christmas.
I’m so happy that I’ve kept up with these monthly updates this year. It’s lovely to look back and remember everything we have done this year. It’s definitely something I want to keep sharing in 2017.
Here’s what we got up to in December.
- Daisy turned 5 ! we celebrated with a trip to see Santa and a lovely meal.
- Thanks to a win we went to Winter Wonderland in Manchester, we had a fantastic time.
- I cleaned the house from top to bottom in preparation of Christmas.
- Daisy played Mary in the school nativity (super proud Mummy moment).
- We decorated a gingerbread house.
- I won some fantastic prizes.
- Christmas eve saw us spending time with family.
- We celebrated Christmas day with lots of excitement and fun.
- On Boxing day we went for a much needed, very chilly trip to the park.
- I began the great post-Christmas clear out.
- Chris and I sat down and planned our goals for 2017.