I can’t believe we are in the last quarter of the year already, I feel like it was January just last week. We managed to tick lots of our August goals off the list, I’m so glad the decorating is done for now at least. September looks to be a busy month so I’m not going to plan too many home goals this month.
Chris will have a week off work so it will be lovely to just spend some time together as a family. The kids go back to school mid-week so we will even get some time as a couple too which is a luxury.
Here are our family, frugal and home goals for September.
- Celebrate our grandsons 3rd birthday.
- Continue to focus on our health.
- Find 2 more local parks or gardens to visit.
- Start Saturday night family movies again.
- Cook something together.
- Get the kid’s hair cut.
- Stick to the monthly meal plan.
- Use up food and meals in freezer.
- Double check all our bills are as low as they can be.
- Get the blankets out of storage.
- Check survey sites every day.
- Check Freecycle & Freegle daily for a desk for Daisy’s room.
- Fix and paint bathroom radiator.
- Bleed all the radiators.
- Buy new curtain poles for kids bedrooms.
- Tidy the gardens & put some summer toys in the shed.
- Continue to declutter.