Can you believe that the first month of 2018 is over already. January has been a really laid back month, much-needed after the madness of December. With the weather being so unsettled we haven’t got out and about as much as I would have liked. February half term is on the horizon so I’m busy planning some frugal family fun for us to enjoy.
Here’s what we got up to in January.
- Chris decorated the kids bedrooms, they love their new rooms.
- Daisy went to her first pantomime with school.
- I decluttered and made some money from selling the unwanted stuff.
- We spent lots of time using the craft sets the kids got for Christmas.
- I tried to be as frugal as possible this month and threw myself back into online earning.
- The kids had a sleepover at their grandparents.
- I went for a delicious breakfast at Bistrot Pierre with my lovely blogging friend Tracey.
- Daisy’s class held a phonics workshop which we really enjoyed going to.
- I won a few nice prizes this month including books, an afternoon tea and some toys for the kids.
- We all got colds and coughs but avoided the flu thankfully !
- I read two books, Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson and Friend Request by Laura Marshall.
- Chris and I discovered Grey’s Anatomy on Amazon Prime Video.
- We visited Lymm Dam and our local park.
- Daisy and Jake baked some chocolate chip muffins and chocolate cake.
If you enjoyed this post you might like December At The Websters.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.