Can you believe that the first month of 2018 is over already? January has been a really laid back month, much-needed after the madness of December. With the weather being so unsettled we haven’t got out and about as much as I would have liked. February half term is on the horizon so I’m busy planning some frugal family fun for us to enjoy.
January Monthly Round-Up
- Chris decorated the kids bedrooms, they love their new rooms.
- Daisy went to her first pantomime with the school.
- I decluttered and made some money from selling the unwanted stuff.
- We spent lots of time using the craft sets the kids got for Christmas.
- I tried to be as frugal as possible this month and threw myself back into online earning.
- The kids had a sleepover at their grandparents.
- I went for a delicious breakfast at Bistrot Pierre with my lovely blogging friend Tracey.
- Daisy’s class held a phonics workshop which we really enjoyed going to.
- I won a few nice prizes this month including books, an afternoon tea and some toys for the kids.
- We all got colds and coughs but avoided the flu thankfully !
- I read two books, Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson and Friend Request by Laura Marshall.
- Chris and I discovered Grey’s Anatomy on Amazon Prime Video.
- We visited Lymm Dam and our local park.
- Daisy and Jake baked some chocolate chip muffins and chocolate cake.
If you enjoyed this post you might like December At The Websters.
FOR MORE POSTS LIKE THIS SEE OUR FAMILY LIFESTYLE ARCHIVE.