March is finally almost over, it’s been a bit of an odd month. Not quite a great month but not that bad either. For most of the month I’ve felt a bit under the weather but I’ve plodded on regardless. Thanks to unseasonal weather and the colds and coughs that have plagued us, we haven’t gotten out as much as I would have liked.
The extra time spent at home has meant that I’ve sorted lots of clutter out and also done some deep cleaning. There’s always a silver lining.
Here’s what we got up to in March.
- Jake went to the zoo with nursery.
- Chris and I had a lovely night away in Preston.
- I went to the cinema to watch Red Sparrow.
- Daisy went to Tatton Park with school.
- I got some lovely gifts for Mother’s Day.
- I got rid of lots of clutter and Spring cleaned the house.
- We visited my biggest boy at university.
- My cousin and I had a lovely Thai afternoon tea in Liverpool.
- The kids took part in some skipping for Sports Relief.
- I read The Hazel Wood, Then She Was Gone, The Secret of Nightingale Wood & How To Stop Time.
- We enjoyed the snow.
- I won some books for myself and some toys for the kids.
- The kids dressed up to celebrate World Book Day.
- We did lots of frugal things.
- The kids enjoyed celebrating Easter.
If you enjoyed this post you might like February At The Websters.