Last month was a great month for ticking things off my April lists, I felt really motivated and very productive. I want our goals for May to be even more of a success but I have a shorter time to fit everything in as we are off on holiday at the end of the month. This year seems to flying by at break neck speed and my thoughts are already turning to the summer months. After our holiday I want to make a start on some home improvements and the summer months seem the perfect time to do that.
We had some fantastic adventures in April and I’m hoping we can squeeze some more into May. There’s Jake’s 5th birthday to celebrate, a family wedding to attend and a trip to the cinema so there is lots to look forward to.
Here are our family, frugal and home goals for May 2019.
- Celebrate Jake’s 5th birthday
- Visit one National Trust property
- Go to the cinema
- Bake something together
- Go to the library and borrow some books about going on holiday
- Have a family games night
- Batch cook some meals to avoid food waste
- Start getting quotes for car insurance renewal
- Enter competitions for house and garden items
- Check all online earning and survey sites daily
- Have five no spend days
- List some items for sale on Facebook marketplace and Shpok
- Check free websites for plants for the garden
- Get free products from Shopmium and Checkout Smart
- Declutter and deep clean the end (junk) room
- Deep clean kitchen cupboards
- Replace storage boxes in Kalax unit
- Fix or replace sink and bath plugs in bathroom
- Weed the garden